PCB Rules and Limits
Note: These specifications are at the request of our manufacturer.
Boards can be as small as 0.5″ (~12.7 mm) square.
- 2 or 4 layer boards – 0.062″ FR4 material
- 2 Layer sizing:
- 8mil (~0.2 mm) spacing minimum
- 8mil (~0.2 mm) traces minimum
- 20mil (~0.5 mm) minimum drill size
- 4 Layer sizing:
- 6mil (~0.15 mm) spacing minimum
- 6mil (~0.15 mm) traces minimum
- 13mil (~0.33 mm) minimum drill size
- No blind/buried vias
- 500mil (~12.7 mm) maximum drill size
- All drill hits are plated through
- No internal routes, no v-scoring, only drill files are sent to the fab house
- Board is routed to the indicated border (very clean edges, you can get creative with the shape as well!)
- Soldermask both sides
- 1oz Copper
- No limit on the number of vias
- No limit on pads or components
- Multiple designs, multiple copies are allowed!
- Any size up to 10×15″, measured in inch increments (254mm x 381mm)
- Minimum billable size 1×1″ (smaller boards are allowed but rounded up)
- Your design can be any size – 1 inch is the minimum
$10 setup fee (shown as a handling charge) – $2.50 per square inch for 2 layer designs, $8.00/sq. in. for 4 layer designs.